Organizations American Association of Minority Businesses Inc.
What does AAMB stand for?
AAMB stands for American Association of Minority Businesses (Charlotte, NC)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AAMB
We have 2 other meanings of AAMB in our Acronym Attic
- Associació Andorrana de Metges d'Atenció Primària (Andorran Society of Primary Care Doctors)
- American Association of Medical Audit Specialists (San Antonio, TX)
- Asphalt-Aggregate Mixture Analysis System (National Cooperative Highway Research Program)
- Association for the Advancement of Mexican-American Students
- Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems
- African American Men of Arizona State University (Tempe, AZ)
- African American Men and Boys
- Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade (Fatah-affiliated activists)
- All American Marching Band
- American Association of Medical Billers (est. 1996; Santa Ana, CA)
- Arizona Association of Mortgage Brokers (also seen as AZAMB)
- Australian Association of Men Barbershop Singers
- Académie Arts Martiaux & Culture
- Accredited Association Management Company
- African-American Music & Culture
- Alumnae Association of Mills College
- American Air Mail Catalog
- American Alliance for Medical Cannabis
- American Association of Marriage Counselors
- Amiens Aéro Modèles Club (French model airplane club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com, the nation's revolutionary new eBusiness Service Provider (eBSP), today announced its premier partnership with the American Association of Minority Businesses Inc.