In 1938 it became the American Association of Medical Record Librarians (AAMRL) and in 1970 the American Medical Record Association.
What does AAMRL stand for?
AAMRL stands for American Association of Medical Record Librarians (formerly Association of Record Librarians of North America)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAMRL
- Anti-Aging Medical Research
- Association for the Advancement of Medicine by Research (est. 1882; UK)
- Australian Association of Medical Recruitment Agents
- Air-to-Air Medium Range Missile
- Ann Arbor Model Railroad Club (Michigan)
- Agricultural Markets and Rural Development (Slovenia)
- Alabama Association of Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities
- Air-to-Air Missile Weapon System Flight Report
- American Academy of Magnetic Resonance Imaging (Morehead City, NC)
- Association of Australian Medical Research Institutes (Australia)
- Armstrong Aerospace Medical Research Laboratory
- Ash and Misty Romance Novel (Pokemon fan fiction)
- Accounting and Auditing Manual for Research Operations (Philippines)
- American Association of Medical Review Officers
- Army Air Movements Requirements Office
- American Association of Motorcycle Road Racers
- Automated Ambulatory Medical Record System
- Alberta Association of Medical Radiation Technologists
- Abigail Adams Middle School (Weymouth, MA)
- Accredited Asset Management Specialist (College for Financial Planning)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I do not recall management being a part of the curriculum, but I vividly remember a discussion that took place during the American Association of Medical Record Librarians (AAMRL) Advanced Workshop that was held at IU in April 1953 and which the students attended.