LMI), will offer one-on-one demonstrations of its Web-based application for the management of medical reviews in litigation at two upcoming industry conferences in 2008: American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants (AALNC), April 9-12, at the Marriott Waterside in Tampa, and the Defense Research Institute (DRI), Drug & Medical Device Seminar, May 1-2, at the Sheraton New Orleans.
What does AALNC stand for?
AALNC stands for American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of AALNC in our Acronym Attic
- adaptable application lifecycle management
- All-Ages Lead Model
- American Alliance for Loan Management
- Ann Arbor Local Market (Michigan)
- Associazione America Latina Messico Asia (Italian: Association Latin America, Mexico, Asia; Italy)
- Anti-Aircraft Light Machine Gun
- Association of Legal Medicine and Health
- American Arts and Letters Network (online directory)
- Analog Access Line
- American Assisted Living Nurses Association
- Anglo-American Lightning Organisation (Leicestershire, UK and Mississippi)
- Active Army Location
- Animal Assistance League of Orange County (Midway City, CA)
- Active Army Locator System
- Almost All Locks Opening Service (Bodegraven, Netherlands)
- Advanced Agricultural Leadership Program (Ontario, Canada)
- American Association of Legal Publishers (Falls Church, VA)
- Anterior Atlantoaxial Locking Plate (biomechanics)
- ARM Assembly Language Programming
- Association of Adult Literacy Professional Developers
Samples in periodicals archive:
Contact: American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants (AALNC), 4700 W.
A Six Sigma green belt, Bonnie is a member of the Project Management Institute and American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants.