As co-author of " Becoming a Change Agent-How to deal with change effectively even when it's not your idea," published by the American Association of Law Libraries, Stephens documents the sea change for law libraries from her firsthand experience transforming a major law library.
What does AALL stand for?
AALL stands for American Association of Law Libraries (est. 1906; Chicago, IL)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AALL
We have 17 other meanings of AALL in our Acronym Attic
- Aspiration-Induced Acute Lung Injury (physiology)
- Association for Advocacy and Legal Initiatives (India)
- Associate of the Australian Library and Information Association
- Arthur Adaptation of the Leiter International Performance Scale
- Alumni Association of Library and Information Science (Bishop Heber Collge; Tiruchirapalli, India)
- Army Automated Library and Information Support System
- Asian American Law Journal
- Association of Administrative Law Judges
- Albion Academy for Lifelong Learning (Michigan)
- American Association for Labor Legislation (1905-1943)
- Asian American Law Librarians (est. 1988)
- Association for Academic Language and Learning (Australia)
- Automatic Analysis of Learner Language (Workshop)
- Asian American Law Librarians Caucus
- Afrique Amérique Latine Langues en Danger (French: Africa Latin America Endangered Languages)
- African Asian Latina Lesbians United
- adaptable application lifecycle management
- All-Ages Lead Model
- American Alliance for Loan Management
- Ann Arbor Local Market (Michigan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nina is a member of the Society of Competitive Intelligence Professionals, Special Libraries Association, and the American Association of Law Libraries.
To learn more about training and careers for law librarians, contact the American Association of Law Libraries, 53 West Jackson Boulevard, Suite 940, Chicago, Illinois 60604-3847; (312) 939-4764; www.
The American Association of Law Libraries has given its "New Product Award" for 1998 to Congressional Information Service, Inc.
The American Association of Law Libraries Award Recognizes Bloomberg Law's Innovation in Providing Access to Legal Information NEW YORK -- The American Association of Law Libraries, the nation's oldest organization for law librarians, has selected Bloomberg Law to be the recipient of the 2012 New Product Award.
Members include: American Free Trade Association, American Association of Law Libraries, American Library Association, Association of Service and Computer Dealers International and the North American Association of Telecommunications Dealers (AscdiNatd), Association of Research Libraries, Computer and Communications Industry Association, Chegg, CXtec, eBay Inc.
The American Association of Law Libraries (AALL; Chicago, IL) has released the first three publications of an eight-volume series on the management of legal information by law firms.
The committee consisted of representatives from the American Library Association, the Association for Educational Communications and Technology, the American Association of Law Libraries, and other interested groups.