Jolly is an active member of the International Society for Oral Oncology and is currently Second Vice President of the American Association of Hospital Dentists.
What does AAHD stand for?
AAHD stands for American Association of Hospital Dentists
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAHD
We have 2 other meanings of AAHD in our Acronym Attic
- American Accreditation Health Care Commission, Inc. (formerly Utilization Review Accreditation Commission; est. 1990; Washington, DC)
- American Association of Health Care Consultants
- African American History and Culture House (University of Missouri-Kansas City)
- African American Historical and Cultural Museum (Waterloo, IA)
- Allergy and Asthma for the Health Care Professional
- American Academy of Home Care Physicians
- American Alliance of Healthcare Providers (Alexandria, VA)
- American Association of Hispanic Certified Public Accountants
- Advanced Attack Helicopter Division
- American Academy of the History of Dentistry (est. 1951)
- American Association on Health and Disability
- Australian Alternative Health Directory
- Aiken Area Home Educators (Aiken, SC)
- American Alliance for Health Education (Reston, VA)
- American Association for Health Education
- American Association for Higher Education
- American Association of Housing Educators
- Arlington Association of Home Educators (Arlington, TX)
- Academy for the Advancement of High End Audio
- African Association for Health, Environment and Development (Ghana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rose is a Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology, a Fellow of the American College of Dentists and the International College of Dentists, as well as a Fellow of the College of Physicians of Philadelphia and the American Association of Hospital Dentists.