A collaboration of the American Association of Homes and Services for the Aging and Nursing Homes/Long Term Care Management Not-for-Profit Report, appearing in every issue of Nursing Homes magazine, addresses issues of particular interest to long-term care's not-for-profit sector.
What does AAHSA stand for?
AAHSA stands for American Association of Homes and Services for the Aging (formerly American Association of Homes for the Aging, AAHA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAHSA
- American Association of Horsemanship Safety
- American Association of Hospitality Services
- American Aviation Historical Society
- Americans against Horse Slaughter
- Americans against Human Suffering
- Applied, Abductive, Heuristic Synchronicity
- Arizona Archaeological and Historical Society (University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona)
- Aromatic Acid: H+ Symporter
- Associate of Arts in Human Services (degree)
- Athens Area High School (Pennsylvania)
- ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) Alliance of Health Supplement Associations (est. 2006)
- Austin Area Human Services Association (Texas)
- Aquatic Animal Health Standards Commission (World Organization for Animal Health; also seen as AAC)
- Austin Area High School Cycling (Austin, TX)
- Alternate Adult High School Diploma (Alabama)
- Association of Academic Health Sciences Libraries
- Association of Academic Health Sciences Library Directors
- Alamo Area High School Swimming League (San Antonio, TX)
- American Association of Hospital Social Workers (est. 1918)
- Absolute Address History Table
Samples in periodicals archive:
: President and Chief Executive Officer, American Association of Homes and Services for the Aging, Washington, D.
NEW YORK -- TransPerfect Translations, one of the world's largest providers of international communication services, today announced that it has been selected by the American Association of Homes and Services for the Aging (AAHSA) shared services program to provide targeted multilingual translations.
Larry) Minnix Jr,: President and CEO American Association of Homes and Services for the Aging Washington, D.
In the spring, an NCOA-organized panel of experts--including an American Association of Homes and Services for the Aging (AAHSA) representative--will issue a report exploring this market and offering recommendations for administrative action, regulatory changes, and demonstration programs.
In addition to AGS and AAGP members, the panel included representatives from the National Association of Directors of Nursing Administration in Long Term Care (NADONA), National Citizens' Coalition for Nursing Home Reform (NCCNHR), American College of Health Care Administrators (ACHCA), American Association of Homes and Services for the Aging (AAHSA), American Health Care Association (AHCA), American Medical Directors Association (AMDA), and others.
In 1993, the association changed its name to the American Association of Homes and Services for the Aging (AAHSA) to more closely reflect the membership.
; past Chairman of the Board of the New York Association of Homes and Services for the Aging; a past Board member of Greater New York Hospital Association and a past member of the American Association of Homes and Services for the Aging House of Delegates.