ALPFA, founded in 1972, changed its name last year from the American Association of Hispanic Certified Public Accountants.
What does AAHCPA stand for?
AAHCPA stands for American Association of Hispanic Certified Public Accountants
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Australian Animal Health Council
- Associate of Arts in Health Care Administration
- American Academy of Husband-Coached Childbirth
- American Accreditation Health Care Commission, Inc. (formerly Utilization Review Accreditation Commission; est. 1990; Washington, DC)
- American Association of Health Care Consultants
- African American History and Culture House (University of Missouri-Kansas City)
- African American Historical and Cultural Museum (Waterloo, IA)
- Allergy and Asthma for the Health Care Professional
- American Academy of Home Care Physicians
- American Alliance of Healthcare Providers (Alexandria, VA)
- Advanced Attack Helicopter Division
- American Academy of the History of Dentistry (est. 1951)
- American Association of Hospital Dentists
- American Association on Health and Disability
- Australian Alternative Health Directory
- Aiken Area Home Educators (Aiken, SC)
- American Alliance for Health Education (Reston, VA)
- American Association for Health Education
- American Association for Higher Education
- American Association of Housing Educators
Samples in periodicals archive:
was presented the 1995 American Association of Hispanic Certified Public Accountants (AAHCPA) Professional Achievement Award on Oct.