Powell is widely recognized for its innovative, original designs and quality construction and has won two Pinnacle Design Awards from the American Association of Furniture Designers for its youth bedroom collections.
What does AAFD stand for?
AAFD stands for American Association of Furniture Designers
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAFD
We have 12 other meanings of AAFD in our Acronym Attic
- American Airlines Federal Credit Union
- Army & Air Force Civilian Welfare Fund(s)
- Action Aide aux Familles Démunies
- Adoption Agency For Dragons (Sea Dragons)
- Adult Acquired Flatfoot
- Affirmative Action Faculty Development
- African-Americans For Dean
- Allied Arts Fund Drive, Inc.
- American Association of Forensic Dentists
- American Association of Franchisees & Dealers
- Anglo American Film Distributors
- Ann Arbor Fire Department
- Annual Activity Fun Day
- Army Air Field
- Asociación Argentina de Filosofía del Derecho
- Association d’Aide à la Femme en Difficulté
- Association of Australian-Owned Funeral Directors
- Atelier Annuel sur la Formation Documentaire
- Automatische Analyse Fraktaler Daten
- Advocacy After Fatal Domestic Abuse (UK)