The American Association of Equine Practitioners, headquartered in Lexington, Ky.
What does AAEP stand for?
AAEP stands for American Association of Equine Practitioners
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAEP
We have 6 other meanings of AAEP in our Acronym Attic
- Attaché d'Administration de l'Education Nationale et de l'Enseignement Supérieur (French: Administrative Officer of National Education and Higher Education)
- Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity (various universities)
- Annie Armstrong Easter Offering
- Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity and Diversity
- Arkansas Association of Educational Office Professionals (est. 1938)
- Alabama Association of Educational Opportunity Program Personnel
- Asian American Engineer of the Year
- Afghanistan Agricultural Extension Project
- African American Employment Program
- AIDS Awareness and Empowerment Project (Kenya)
- Asociación Argentina de Economía Política (Argentine Association of Political Economy)
- Average Auditory Event-Related Potential (biological psychiatry)
- American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys
- Association of Equine Practitioners Foundation
- Association of Educators in Private Practice
- Accounting and Auditing Enforcement Release (SEC publication)
- Alien Abduction Experience and Research
- Association for the Advancement of Educational Research (est. 1996)
- Average Acoustic Evoked Responses (neurology)
- Average Annual Erosion Rate
Samples in periodicals archive:
20, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Today the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) and the American Association of Equine Practitioners (AAEP) issued a joint statement of support for H.
The American Association of Equine Practitioners has long advocated a stance that allows for the retention of legalised 'therapeutic' medication - things like Bute and Lasix qualify here - but that point of view was not offered.
ALLPRO Imaging, a leading digital imaging manufacturer providing solutions for healthcare, industrial, military, and security applications, sponsored a half-day scientific and educational session on imaging at the 57th Annual Convention of the American Association of Equine Practitioners.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20100416/PFIZERLOGO ) To help prevent the spread of additional cases, Pfizer Animal Health and other health organizations are strongly encouraging horse owners and veterinarians to follow the American Association of Equine Practitioners (AAEP) guidelines for vaccinations against mosquito-borne diseases.
Unlike Barbaro, who survived until the following January when he, too, was euthanised, nothing could be done for George Washington, according to Dr C Wayne McIlwraith, the on-call veterinarian of the American Association of Equine Practitioners.
veterinarian who served as spokesman for the American Association of Equine Practitioners, it was a clean fracture of the shin bone and a crack of the smaller sesamoid bones, the former requiring ``urgent'' not ``emergency'' surgery and the latter likely to heal itself.
The Company has chosen to introduce this product at the 55th Annual Convention of the American Association of Equine Practitioners, Las Vegas, Nevada, December 5-9, 2009.