About the American Association of Endodontists The American Association of Endodontists, headquartered in Chicago, Ill.
What does AAE stand for?
AAE stands for American Association of Endodontists
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAE
We have 134 other meanings of AAE in our Acronym Attic
- Aircraft Appliances and Equipment Ltd (Brampton, Ontario, Canada)
- All About Eve
- Allgemeine Anschalterlaubnis (Telekom)
- Alliance for Art Education
- Allied Acquisition Executive
- Alpha Amylase Enzyme
- Alternative Agriculture Exposition
- Aluminum Athletic Equipment Co.
- American Academy of English
- American Alternatives Energy Corporation
- American Association of Engineers
- American Association of Entrepreneurs (since 1997; Washington, DC)
- Americans for Affordable Electricity
- Amsterdam Aviation Economics
- Anglo-American Establishment
- Annaba, Algeria - Les Salines (Airport Code)
- Apple Airport Extreme (software)
- Applications, Admissions and Enrollment
- Aquifex Aeolicus
- Arago Automation Engine (computing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The American Association of Endodontists (AAE) promotes the specialty of endodontics with research, highest standard of care and providing continuing education courses.
Specialists at the American Association of Endodontists offer the following suggestions to try after calling your dentist: Toothaches Toothache pain often seems worse at night because more blood goes to your head when you're lying down.
Access to Care event underscores nationwide, year-round efforts to improve access to dental care SAN DIEGO, April 14 /PRNewswire/ -- On Saturday, April 17, the American Association of Endodontists (AAE) will host its inaugural Access to Care Project in San Diego during its 2010 Annual Session.
OTC Bulletin Board: MLSS), the recognized leader in advanced, computer-controlled injection technologies, today announced that the Company will exhibit at the 2010 Annual Session of the American Association of Endodontists in San Diego.
However, when it comes to dentistry, general practitioners refer less than half of patients who need root canals to colleagues who specialize in the procedure, according to a recent survey by the American Association of Endodontists (AAE).
Survey Shows More than Half of Americans Still Avoid the Dental Chair due to Fear CHICAGO, March 30 /PRNewswire/ -- Fear of the dentist plagues more than 80 percent of American adults, and more than half say fear may keep them from going to see the dentist, according to a new survey by the American Association of Endodontists (AAE).
Louis Rossman, an endodontist and president of the American Association of Endodontists (AAE), the dentists who specialize in root canals.