Accredited by the American Association of Drugless Practitioners.
What does AADP stand for?
AADP stands for American Association of Drugless Practitioners
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AADP
We have 32 other meanings of AADP in our Acronym Attic
- American Association of Dispensing Ophthalmologists (est. 2000)
- Angular (momentum conservation) Average Dipole Orientation theory
- Asian Association for Dynamic Osteosynthesis (est. 1992)
- Association of Academic Departments of Otolaryngology (various locations)
- Alternate Air Defense Operations Center
- American Association of Dental Office Managers
- Administrative Automatic Data Processing
- Advanced Audio Device Profile
- Alaskans against the Death Penalty (Anchorage, AK)
- American Academy of Denture Prosthetics
- Amyloid A-Degrading Protease
- Area Air Defense Plan
- Asian American Dance Performances (San Francisco, CA)
- Asian American Donor Program
- Association of Applying and Developing Pharmacy
- American Academy of Dental Practice Administration
- American Association of Drugless Practitioners Commission on Accreditation
- Assistant Associate Director for Public & Intergovernmental Affairs
- American Association of Directors of Psychiatric Residency Training
- Algorithmic Architecture Data Processing System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The American Alternative Medical Association is a division of the American Association of Drugless Practitioners Certification & Accreditation Board, which was established in 1990.
She is a holistic nutritionist, board certified by the American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP), and a graduate of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition.