Vincent Young, president of the American Association of Dispensing Ophthalmologists, a member of the Board of Trustees for the Albert Einstein Healthcare Network, and member of the Healthy Sight Institute Steering Committee.
What does AADO stand for?
AADO stands for American Association of Dispensing Ophthalmologists (est. 2000)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AADO
We have 2 other meanings of AADO in our Acronym Attic
- American Academy of Developmental Medicine and Dentistry
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations Agreement on Disaster Management and Emergency Response
- American Association of Daily Money Managers
- American Association of Debt Management Organizations
- Administration Area Domain Name
- American Association of Domain Names (non-profit for domain name owners)
- Ann Arbor Dot Net Developers (Michigan; founded 2006)
- Association of Athens Daily Newspaper Publishers
- Airborne Automated Digital Network System
- All-Ages Dance Ordinance (Seattle, WA)
- Angular (momentum conservation) Average Dipole Orientation theory
- Asian Association for Dynamic Osteosynthesis (est. 1992)
- Association of Academic Departments of Otolaryngology (various locations)
- Alternate Air Defense Operations Center
- American Association of Dental Office Managers
- Administrative Automatic Data Processing
- Advanced Audio Device Profile
- Alaskans against the Death Penalty (Anchorage, AK)
- American Academy of Denture Prosthetics
- American Association of Drugless Practitioners