McElroy is a member of the American Diabetes Association and the American Association of Diabetes Educators.
What does AADE stand for?
AADE stands for American Association of Diabetes Educators
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AADE
We have 26 other meanings of AADE in our Acronym Attic
- Airmen Against Drunk Driving (USAF)
- All About Developmental Disabilities (formerly Atlanta Alliance on Disabilities; Atlanta, GA)
- Almanya Atatürkçü Düsünce Dernegi (Turkish)
- Annual Average Daily Demand (water distribution design parameter)
- Atlanta Alliance on Developmental Disabilities (Georgia)
- American Art Deco Dealers Association
- Australian Association of Developmental Disability Medicine
- Aerospace, Automotive and Design Engineering (University of Hertfordshire; Hatfield, UK)
- American Association of Dental Editors
- American Association of Dental Examiners
- Army Air Defense Element
- Association for Art and Design Education (est. 1986; Northern Ireland, UK)
- Automated and Algorithmic Debugging
- Asociación Argentina de Estudios Clásicos (Spanish: Argentine Association of Classical Studies)
- Advanced Air Defense Electro-Optical Sensor/System
- American Academy of Disability Evaluation Physicians (Chicago, IL)
- Australasian Association of Distance Education Schools
- Alvin Ailey Dance Foundation (New York, NY)
- Annual Average Daily Flow (traffic data)
- Arixo Air Defense Force (Crimson Skies universe)
Samples in periodicals archive:
One of the most critical health challenges in 2012 is to fully address the grave danger that diabetes poses to the health of Americans and the health of the US economy--and diabetes screening guidelines that are multiple risk-factor based are an important part of that," said Martha Rinker, Chief Advocacy Officer of the American Association of Diabetes Educators, which is a DAA co-chair organization.
FROM THE ANNUAL MEETING OF THE AMERICAN ASSOCIATION OF DIABETES EDUCATORS LAS VEGAS--Shared medical appointments can be a financially viable way to implement effective diabetes education to a large number of patients in primary care settings, the experience of one practice in south Texas demonstrated.
and her associates said in a poster presented at the annual meeting of the American Association of Diabetes Educators.
Recently, Clark went public with his disease by joining the American Association of Diabetes Educators (AADE) to promote greater awareness of diabetes and its complications.
That's where diabetes educators can help, Virginia Zamudio, president-elect of the American Association of Diabetes Educators, said in an interview.
The following organizations also distribute materials and support programs for people with diabetes and their families and friends: American Association of Diabetes Educators 444 North Michigan Avenue, Suite 1240 Chicago, IL 60611 (800) 832-6874 (312) 644-2233 American Diabetes Association ADA National Service Center 1660 Duke Street Alexandria, VA 22314 (800) 232-3472 (703) 549-1500 Juvenile Diabetes Foundation International 120 Wall Street 19th Floor New York, NY 10005 (800) 223-1138 (212) 785-9500.
Educators wishing to attain CTT status may register at Telcare's exhibit at the American Association of Diabetes Educators in Indianapolis or online at www.