The bill "cemented crop insurance" as the cornerstone of farm policy, and "proves that crop insurance's popularity among farmers has reached an all-time high," Tim Weber, chairman of the American Association of Crop Insurers (AACS) and National Crop Insurance Services (NCIS), said today at the annual conference of the two trade groups in Scottsdale, Ariz.
What does AACI stand for?
AACI stands for American Association of Crop Insurers
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AACI
We have 24 other meanings of AACI in our Acronym Attic
- Atlanta Advanced Communications Holdings Limited (Marietta, GA)
- Atypical Alveolar Cell Hyperplasia
- Arizona Association of Community Health Centers
- Arizona Association of Chicanos In Higher Education
- African American Coalition for Health Improvement and Empowerment
- American Association for Comprehensive Health Planning (Alexandria, VA)
- Australian Association of Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy
- Accredited Appraiser Canadian Institute
- Advanced Audio Codec Interface
- Airports Association Council International (formerly Airport Operators Council International)
- American Auto Club International (UK)
- Asian Americans for Community Involvement
- Association of American Cancer Institutes
- Association of Americans and Canadians in Israel
- Austrian Association of Court Interpreters
- Arkansas Association of Curriculum and Instruction Administrators
- American Association for Critical Illness Insurance (Chicago, IL)
- Army Automated Clothing Initial Issue Point
- Aero Agro Chemical Industries Ltd. (West Bengal, India)
- Ann Arbor Center for Independent Living (Michigan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The proposed restrictions on insurance subsidies are "not a fait accompli, not by a long shot," said David Graves, manager for the American Association of Crop Insurers, a trade group in Washington that says the insurance subsidies are a better way to aid farmers than disaster assistance relied upon in the past.
He went on to become the first president of the American Association of Crop Insurers in Washington, D.