And the CBO is now projecting total indemnities, and the taxpayer-funded portion of those losses, will be much lower than crop-insurance critics warned about over the summer The comments on the current loss outlook were made by Tom Zacharias, president of National Crop Insurance Services, a trade association representing crop insurers, at the annual meeting of NCIS and the American Association of Crop Insurers, now underway in Indian Wells, Calif.
What does AACI stand for?
AACI stands for American Association of Crop Insurers
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AACI
We have 24 other meanings of AACI in our Acronym Attic
- Atlanta Advanced Communications Holdings Limited (Marietta, GA)
- Atypical Alveolar Cell Hyperplasia
- Arizona Association of Community Health Centers
- Arizona Association of Chicanos In Higher Education
- African American Coalition for Health Improvement and Empowerment
- American Association for Comprehensive Health Planning (Alexandria, VA)
- Australian Association of Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy
- Accredited Appraiser Canadian Institute
- Advanced Audio Codec Interface
- Airports Association Council International (formerly Airport Operators Council International)
- American Auto Club International (UK)
- Asian Americans for Community Involvement
- Association of American Cancer Institutes
- Association of Americans and Canadians in Israel
- Austrian Association of Court Interpreters
- Arkansas Association of Curriculum and Instruction Administrators
- American Association for Critical Illness Insurance (Chicago, IL)
- Army Automated Clothing Initial Issue Point
- Aero Agro Chemical Industries Ltd. (West Bengal, India)
- Ann Arbor Center for Independent Living (Michigan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He went on to become the first president of the American Association of Crop Insurers in Washington, D.
From 1983 to 2002 he served as president of the American Association of Crop Insurers in Washington D.