He also served on numerous committees and task forces for CUNA, including the Consumer Protection Subcommittee and the State Issues Advocacy Committee of the American Association of Credit Union Leagues, which Cameron also served.
What does AACUL stand for?
AACUL stands for American Association of Credit Union Leagues
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Alberta Association of Colleges and Technical Institutes (Canada)
- Alabama Association of College Teachers of Mathematics
- Ann Arbor Council for Traditional Music and Dance (Michigan)
- American Academy of Computer Training and Technology (Crystal Lake, IL)
- American Association of Clinical Urologists
- Anti-Aircraft Co-Operation Unit (Royal Air Force; UK)
- Association of American Colleges and Universities (Washington, DC)
- Aviation Associates Credit Union (Wichita, KS)
- African-American Credit Union Coalition
- Association of Apple Computer User Groups
- Association of American College and University Programs in Italy
- Autonomous Aerial Cargo Utility System (US Navy)
- Atlantic Association of College and University Student Services
- Area Autocovariance (surface texture, ASME)
- Association of Cattle Veterinarians (Queensland, Australia)
- Associazione Amatori Cella Volley (Italian: Cell Amateur Volleyball Association)
- Australian Association of Cattle Veterinarians
- Average Annual Contract Value
- Asian Association of Convention and Visitor Bureaus
- Aurora Area Convention and Visitors Bureau (est. 1987; Illinois)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He "is known as a promoter of aggressive and effective government affairs programming, and he has earned numerous awards for his efforts over the past 15 years, including the Eagle Award from the American Association of Credit Union Leagues for his outstanding record of achievement as a system leader," the NWCUA said in a statement.
It's been four years now since lawyers from CUNA and the American Association of Credit Union Leagues drafted a socalled "Model Credit Union Act" for implementation by the leagues.
American Association of Credit Union Leagues Executive Director Susan Newton said the movement needs to form a consensus to solve problems such as the debate over supplemental capital.