May 24 /PRNewswire/ -- Rain Bird Corporation and the American Association of Botanical Gardens and Arboreta (AABGA) have joined forces to encourage the practice of water conservation outside the home with the release of four broadcast television public service announcements (PSA) featuring Paul James, The Gardener Guy, and host of HGTV's Gardening by the Yard.
What does AABGA stand for?
AABGA stands for American Association of Botanical Gardens and Arboreta
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Albuquerque Antiquarian Book Fair (New Mexico)
- Ann Arbor Book Festival (Michigan)
- Assembly Area Blocking Force (NATO C3 Technical Architecture)
- Avusturya Alevi Birlikleri Federasyonu (Turkish: Federation of Alevite Unions in Austria)
- Amphibious Assault Bulk Fuel System
- Arab Academy for Banking and Financial Sciences
- Arab Academy for Banking and Financial Services (educational institution; various locations)
- Able Acres Boer Goats (Indiana)
- All-American Baseball Game (high school baseball)
- Ann Arbor Brewers Guild (Michigan)
- American Associates of Ben-Gurion University (New York, NY)
- Anti-conventional-direction Asymmetric Branch-line Hybrid (microwave integrated circuit)
- Association for Ambulatory Behavioral Healthcare (Portsmouth, VA)
- Association of Ambulatory Behavior Healthcare
- Amarillo Area Breast Health Coalition (Amarillo, TX)
- Association of Blacks in Higher Education
- Art and Antiquities, Books, and Historical Reproductions
- Association for the Advancement of Blacks in the Health Sciences
- Akademi Akuntansi Bentara Indonesia (Indonesian: Academy of Accounting Herald Indonesia; Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Alliance Atlantis Broadcasting Inc
Samples in periodicals archive:
Marlin Perkin's Conservation Organization of the Year in recognition of the company's commitment to environmental conservation, and has since teamed up with the American Association of Botanical Gardens and Arboreta to bring greater awareness of the need for water conservation in the yard and garden.