This conference is aimed at helping the American Association of Blacks in Energy fulfill its mission to ensure the input of African-Americans and other minorities into the discussion and development of energy policies, regulations, research and development, and environmental concerns.
What does AABE stand for?
AABE stands for American Association of Blacks in Energy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AABE
We have 3 other meanings of AABE in our Acronym Attic
- American Association of Breast Care Professionals (Houston, TX)
- African American Biographical Database
- African American Business Directory
- Aid to the Aged, Blind, and Disabled
- Alumni Association Board of Directors (St. John's College; Annapolis, MD)
- American Association of Bank Directors
- American Association of Deaf-Blind
- Asian American Business Development Center
- Aboriginal Adult Basic Education (British Columbia, Canada)
- African American Business Enterprise
- Arizona Association for Bilingual Education
- Asian Association for Biology Education
- Automatic Auditory Brain Stem Evaluation (electrophysiology)
- American Association of Bangladeshi Engineers and Architects, Inc. (New York/New Jersey/Connecticut)
- Aided Auditory Brainstem Evoked Response
- Afferent Arteriole Blood Flow
- Africa-Asia Business Forum (UN)
- Albuquerque Antiquarian Book Fair (New Mexico)
- Ann Arbor Book Festival (Michigan)
- Assembly Area Blocking Force (NATO C3 Technical Architecture)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gladney, electric operations manager for Consumers Power Company's southern region, has been elected to the board of directors of the American Association of Blacks in Energy (AABE).