These services make the Birth Center very special and helped earn it American Association of Birth Centers accreditation and the prestigious UNICEF/WHO Baby Friendly designation for superior lactation support.
What does AABC stand for?
AABC stands for American Association of Birth Centers (Perkiomenville, PA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AABC
We have 76 other meanings of AABC in our Acronym Attic
- Axis-Aligned Bounding Box (computer graphics)
- African American/Black Business Association
- Anchorage Alaska Bed and Breakfast Association (Anchorage, AK)
- Arizona Association of Bed & Breakfast Inns
- Amateur Action Bulletin Board System (California)
- Aarhus Business College (Aahus, Denmark)
- Above and Beyond Cleaning, Inc. (Tampa, FL)
- Accrediting Association of Bible Colleges
- Adaptive Absorbing Boundary Condition
- American Amateur Baseball Congress
- Architect Accredited in Building Conservation (UK)
- Archives Association of British Columbia
- Arkansas Alcoholic Beverage Control
- Arthur Andersen Business Consulting
- Associated Air Balance Council
- Australian Associated Bonsai Clubs
- Austro American Bridge Club
- African American Breast Cancer Alliance (Minneapolis, MN)
- Australian-Anti Bases Campaign Coalition (Hills, Australia)
- AIDS-Associated B-Cell Lines
Samples in periodicals archive:
American Association of Birth Centers (AABC): Believe in Normal Birth--Trust the Evidence, October 4-7, 2007.
Labor of love In the absence of state licensing and regulation, the center conforms to standards of the American Association of Birth Centers, Becker said.