Georgia High School Association's Model The American Association of Adapted Sports Programs, Inc.
What does AAASP stand for?
AAASP stands for American Association of Adapted Sports Programs, Inc. (est. 1996; Clarkston, GA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAASP
- Australian Army Alpine Snowsports Association
- American Association of Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Area Agency on Aging of Somerset County (Somerset, PA)
- Assyrian American Association of Southern California
- All Ateneo Alumni of Southern California (Ateneo de Naga University)
- Allied Artists Association of San Diego (California)
- Area Agency on Aging of Southeast Texas
- Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities
- Academics for Affirmative Action and Social Justice (University of Michigan; Ann Arbor, MI)
- Assyrian American Association of San Jose (California)
- Arena Animation Academy Specialist Programme (India)
- Association for the Advancement of Applied Sports Psychology
- American Association for the Advancement of Science, Pacific Division (Southern Oregon University)
- African American Antiplatelet Stroke Prevention Study
- All Assam Adivasi Suraksha Samiti (Indian militant group)
- American Association for the Advancement of Slavic Studies (Cambridge, MA)
- Adult Adolescent Alcohol Treatment (rehabilitation facility; Grand Junction, CO)
- Advanced All Analysis Training
- All America Auto Transport (car shipping)
- American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
Samples in periodicals archive:
Georgia became the first state to incorporate adapted sports programs into the interscholastic athletics infrastructure as the Georgia High School Association (GHSA) announced an alliance with the American Association of Adapted Sports Programs, Inc.