Published for the Institute of Polish-Jewish Studies and The American Association for Polish-Jewish Studies.
What does AAPJS stand for?
AAPJS stands for American Association for Polish-Jewish Studies
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Asian American Pacific Islander Association (University of Idaho)
- And A Partridge in A Pear Tree (Christmas lyrics)
- American Association of Presidents of Independent Colleges and Universities
- Association pour un Avenir Professionnel des Infirmiers Libéraux
- Association of Physicians of Indian Origin (California)
- Asian Americans Pacific Islanders in Philanthropy (San Francisco, CA)
- Azienda Provinciale per Il Turismo (Italian: Provincial Corporation for Tourism)
- Allied Aerial Photographic Interpretation Unit
- Australian Aerial Photographic Interpretation Unit
- Arizona Alliance for Peaceful Justice
- Archestra Ide Package
- Advance Audiovisual Presentation Limited
- Advocates for Arkansas Public Libraries
- American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law
- American Association of Professional Landmen
- American Audio Prose Library, Inc. (est. 1980)
- Apple Computer, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Association des Architectes de la Province de Luxembourg (French: Luxembourg Province Architects Association; Belgium)
- Alamo Area Professional Legal Assistants, Inc. (Texas)
- Association of Academic Programs in Latin America and the Caribbean
Samples in periodicals archive:
95 Paperback The Littman Library of Jewish Civilization DS135 This 20th volume of Polin, published by the Institute for Polish-Jewish Studies in Oxford, UK, and it sister organization, the American Association for Polish-Jewish Studies, is centered around the ways Jews and Poles have remembered, represented, and memorialized the Holocaust but also devotes significant space to new research into a variety of topics in the field of Polish-Jewish studies.