The name reflects a merger of the American Association for Health Freedom (AAHF) and the Alliance for Natural Health in the UK.
What does AAHF stand for?
AAHF stands for American Association for Health Freedom (Great Falls, Virginia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAHF
We have 4 other meanings of AAHF in our Acronym Attic
- American Alliance for Health Education (Reston, VA)
- American Association for Health Education
- American Association for Higher Education
- American Association of Housing Educators
- Arlington Association of Home Educators (Arlington, TX)
- Academy for the Advancement of High End Audio
- African Association for Health, Environment and Development (Ghana)
- Asian American Higher Education Council (New York)
- Accreditation of Allied Health Programs
- African American Heritage Festival (various locations)
- Army Aviation Heritage Foundation (est. 1997)
- Asian Agri-History Foundation (est. 1994; Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India)
- Athens Area Habitat for Humanity (Georgia)
- American Association of Heart Failure Nurses (Mount Laurel, NJ)
- American Academy of Health & Fitness Professionals
- American Academy of Health, Fitness and Rehabilitation Professionals
- Austrian Agency for Health and Food Safety (Vienna, Austria)
- ABN AMRO Hypotheken Groep (Dutch: Algemene Bank Nederland-Amsterdam Roterdam Bank Mortgage Group)
- Afro-American Historical and Genealogical Society (Washington, DC)
- African American Heritage Hymnal (book)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The American Association for Health Freedom, Arlington, Va.
If you think that the FDA should not take P5P off the natural supplements market in order to give it to a drug company, then I urge you to sign the petition at the American Association for Health Freedom website, http://aahf.
AMERICAN ASSOCIATION FOR HEALTH FREEDOM TO COORDINATE NEW CAMPAIGN I am pleased to announce that the American Association for Health Freedom, an organization committed to complete reform of the FDA, is spearheading a campaign to change today's broken system.
July 10 /PRNewswire/ -- After careful review, the American Association for Health Freedom (AAHF) was unable to support the Dietary Supplement and Non-Prescription Drug Consumer Protection Act (S.
American Association for Health Freedom is concerned that acceptance of Medicare's petition will further erode the boundary between patented pharmaceuticals and dietary supplements.
Signed:-- Printed name:-- Address:-- Email: (optional)-- Mail to: American Association for Health Freedom 4620 Lee highway, Suite 210, Arlington, VA 22207 (or do so online by logging on to www.