In addition, several appendices present the Position Statement of the American Association for Health Education, web resources for understanding health disparities and for working with the elderly, and a list of "Known health disparities among racial and ethnic groups.
What does AAHE stand for?
AAHE stands for American Association for Health Education
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAHE
We have 4 other meanings of AAHE in our Acronym Attic
- American Academy of Home Care Physicians
- American Alliance of Healthcare Providers (Alexandria, VA)
- American Association of Hispanic Certified Public Accountants
- Advanced Attack Helicopter Division
- American Academy of the History of Dentistry (est. 1951)
- American Association of Hospital Dentists
- American Association on Health and Disability
- Australian Alternative Health Directory
- Aiken Area Home Educators (Aiken, SC)
- American Alliance for Health Education (Reston, VA)
- American Association for Higher Education
- American Association of Housing Educators
- Arlington Association of Home Educators (Arlington, TX)
- Academy for the Advancement of High End Audio
- African Association for Health, Environment and Development (Ghana)
- Asian American Higher Education Council (New York)
- Accreditation of Allied Health Programs
- African American Heritage Festival (various locations)
- American Association for Health Freedom (Great Falls, Virginia)
- Army Aviation Heritage Foundation (est. 1997)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The American Association for Health Education, American School Health Association, National Education Association Health Information Network and the Society of State Leaders of Health and Physical Education worked in coordination with the Future of Sex Education Initiative to draft the standards.
American Association for Health Education (AAHE), Groundbreaking national sexuality education standards set the new gold standard for sexuality education in public schools, press release.
Smith retired in March, 2010 after serving 24 years as the Executive Director for the American Association for Health Education as well as many years promoting and teaching health in the classroom.
He was past president and charter fellow of the American Association for Health Education and a founding member of the American College of Sports Medicine.
Reston, VA: American Association for Health Education [Producer and Distributor].
Some of the organizations joining AANMA in their endorsement of the legislation include: the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (ACAAI), the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (AAAAI), the National Association of School Nurses (NASN), the American Association for Health Education, the American Autoimmune Related Diseases Association, the American College of Chest Physicians, the Association of Maternal & Child Health Programs, the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA) and the Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Network (FAAN).
The first in a new series of book to be published by Jossey-Bass and the American Association for Health Education, this text describes essential theories, models, and practices for working with race, ethnicity, gender, and social issues.