org American Assisted Living Nurses Association 751 Rancheros Dr.
What does AALNA stand for?
AALNA stands for American Assisted Living Nurses Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of AALNA in our Acronym Attic
- African Asian Latina Lesbians United
- adaptable application lifecycle management
- All-Ages Lead Model
- American Alliance for Loan Management
- Ann Arbor Local Market (Michigan)
- Associazione America Latina Messico Asia (Italian: Association Latin America, Mexico, Asia; Italy)
- Anti-Aircraft Light Machine Gun
- Association of Legal Medicine and Health
- American Arts and Letters Network (online directory)
- Analog Access Line
- American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants
- Anglo-American Lightning Organisation (Leicestershire, UK and Mississippi)
- Active Army Location
- Animal Assistance League of Orange County (Midway City, CA)
- Active Army Locator System
- Almost All Locks Opening Service (Bodegraven, Netherlands)
- Advanced Agricultural Leadership Program (Ontario, Canada)
- American Association of Legal Publishers (Falls Church, VA)
- Anterior Atlantoaxial Locking Plate (biomechanics)
- ARM Assembly Language Programming
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 2011 CEAL officers are: Josh Allen from the American Assisted Living Nurses Association, Chair; Jackie Pinkowitz from the Consumer Consortium for Advancing Person-Centered Living, Vice Chair; Cathy Lieblich from the Pioneer Network, Secretary; and Rachelle Bernstecker of the American Seniors Housing Association, Treasurer.
One of the newest professional organizations in long-term care, the American Assisted Living Nurses Association (AALNA), is exploring the developing role of professional nursing, as assisted living becomes more and more healthcare-oriented.