This is why DSN has chosen to become actively involved with the Rocky Mountain Chapter of the American Assembly for Men in Nursing and to begin the process of introducing our growing male student body to the benefits of being a part of a collegial organization that promotes excellence in nursing and advances opportunities for men who choose to enter the profession .
What does AAMN stand for?
AAMN stands for American Assembly for Men in Nursing
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAMN
- Audio Acquisition and Microphone Mixer
- Australasian Alliance of Meetings Managers
- Australian Association of Musculoskeletal Medicine
- Automated Aircraft Material Management
- Awesome Animated Monster Maker
- American Association of Medical Milk Commissions, Inc
- AMC (Army Material Command) Automated Manpower Management Information System
- Active Army Military Manpower Program
- Army Automated Multimedia System
- African American Media Network (New York, NY)
- Anti-Aging Medical News
- Asian Association of Management Organisations (Hong Kong)
- Assistant Aircraft Maintenance Officer (USN/USMC)
- Assistant Aviation Maintenance Officer
- Advanced Air Mobility Operations Course (US Marine Corps)
- As A Matter of Curiosity
- As A Matter Of Fact
- As A Matter of Interest
- Alfred and Agnes Memorial Orphanage
- An Approximate Molecular Orbital Method
Samples in periodicals archive:
Christman, PhD, RN, FAAN Tribute Symposium American Assembly for Men in Nursing Remarks William Lecher, RN, MS, MBA, President, AAMN Rush University Medical Center November 6, 2011 I have no prepared remarks for today's tribute.
The American Assembly for Men in Nursing began awarding its own Luther Christman Award in 1975.
All men in nursing face this sort of stereotype on a regular basis Though more and more men have been entering the field since the 1980's we are still a minority that is often misunderstood by the public When our female colleagues start talking about having babies or hot flashes we feel like outsiders We are all able to cope with these issues but usually on our own because the other nurses we work with are all women and the other men we know are not nurses I find it very refreshing to meet with the local chapter of the American Assembly for Men in Nursing because everyone there can relate with these issues and many more.
Describe the role of the American Assembly for Men in Nursing in creating a new "Future of Nursing.
Describe the role of the American Assembly for Men in Nursing in creating a new "Future of Nursing".