The American Angus Association is the largest beef breed association in the world, with nearly 30,000 active adult and junior members.
What does AAA stand for?
AAA stands for American Angus Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAA
We have 912 other meanings of AAA in our Acronym Attic
- American Academy of Actuaries
- American Academy of Addictionology
- American Academy of Advertising
- American Academy of Audiology
- American Accordionists' Association
- American Accounting Association
- American Airlines Arena (Miami, FL)
- American Allergy Association
- American Ambulance Association
- American Andalusian Association
- American Anthropological Association
- American Appraisal Associates
- American Arbitration Association
- American Armwrestling Association
- American Arts Alliance (Washington, DC)
- American Association of Advertising Agencies
- American Association of Anatomists
- American Audit Associates
- American Automobile Association
- American Avalanche Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Certified Angus Beef brand, which is the only brand of beef owned by the American Angus Association and its more than 30,000 rancher members, is offering an elite selection of steaks and gourmet frankfurters.
The certified Angus beef programme was formed in 1978, allowing the American Angus Association to strengthen relationships between beef producers, packers and distributors.
Veterans of Foreign Wars and the American Angus Association.
com -- Information Management -- American Angus Association www.
00 AMERICAN ANGUS ASSOCIATION 3201 Frederick Ave, St.
We look forward to the opportunity to enhance the service and turnaround time for the American Angus Association and its customers in the delivery of high-quality, innovative cattle identification products," commented Joseph J.
Branded beef originated when the American Angus Association created the Certified Angus Beef(TM) (CAB(TM)) designation in 1978 to boost standards and help consumers reliably identify good beef.