The members of the Coalition for Rescheduling Cannabis include the American Alliance for Medical Cannabis, Americans for Safe Access (ASA), California NORML, the Drug Policy Forum of Texas, High Times, Los Angeles Cannabis Resource Center (Cooperative), the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws (NORML), New Mexicans for Compassionate Use, Oakland Cannabis Buyers Cooperative, and Patients Out of Time.
What does AAMC stand for?
AAMC stands for American Alliance for Medical Cannabis
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAMC
We have 60 other meanings of AAMC in our Acronym Attic
- All American Marching Band
- American Association of Medical Billers (est. 1996; Santa Ana, CA)
- American Association of Minority Businesses (Charlotte, NC)
- Arizona Association of Mortgage Brokers (also seen as AZAMB)
- Australian Association of Men Barbershop Singers
- Académie Arts Martiaux & Culture
- Accredited Association Management Company
- African-American Music & Culture
- Alumnae Association of Mills College
- American Air Mail Catalog
- American Association of Marriage Counselors
- Amiens Aéro Modèles Club (French model airplane club)
- Anderson Area Medical Center
- Anne Arundel Medical Center (Annapolis, MD)
- Asian Academy of Management Conference
- Association of American Medical Colleges (Washington, DC)
- Australian Army Medical Corps
- Axis and Allies Members Club
- American Alternative Medicine Certification Association (Columbus, GA)
- Association of Authorised Marriage Celebrants Australia
Samples in periodicals archive:
The members of the Coalition for Rescheduling Cannabis include the American Alliance for Medical Cannabis.