Furthermore, AFFI discredited claims made by proponents of the proposal following the closing of the original comment period, including those made by the American Alliance for Honest Labeling - created by Edelman Public Relations Worldwide.
What does AAHL stand for?
AAHL stands for American Alliance for Honest Labeling
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAHL
We have 6 other meanings of AAHL in our Acronym Attic
- American Academy of Healthcare Interior Designers
- Alabama Association of Health Information Management
- Augusta Area Health Information Management Association (Georgia)
- Advanced Airborne Hyperspectral Imaging System
- American Academy of HIV Medicine
- American Academy of HIV Medicine Specialist
- Airport Authority Hong Kong
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- All American Hockey League
- Alliance for the Advancement of Heritage Languages
- Atlanta Amateur Hockey League (est. 1974; Roswell, GA)
- Australian Animal Health Laboratory
- African American History Month
- Alaska Aviation Heritage Museum (Anchorage, AK)
- American Airpower Heritage Museum
- American Arab Heritage Museum (Dearborn, MI)
- American Association for the History of Medicine
- Australian Academy of Hospitality Management (East Perth, Australia)
- African American Healthy Marriage Initiative
- Australian Academy of Health and Medical Sciences
Samples in periodicals archive:
Customs Reopens 10-Year Debate and Responds To Broad Public Support for Front Panel Labeling American Alliance for Honest Labeling Applauds Customs' Move One Year After the Beginning of the First Comment Period WASHINGTON, Aug.
Franklin Park, Illinois-based Dean Foods, which produces Birds Eye frozen vegetables, quickly dismissed the significance of the complaint by the American Alliance for Honest Labeling (AAHL), supported by regional processor United Foods of Bells, Tennessee.