Morris, secretary of the board of directors of the Metropolitan Water District of Southern California, has been recognized nationally for his contributions to the engineering field by the American Academy of Water Resources Engineers.
What does AAWRE stand for?
AAWRE stands for American Academy of Water Resources Engineers (Reston, VA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- American Association of Working People
- Analytical Active Worm Propagation
- Australian Association of Writing Programs (est. 1996)
- AMBER (America’s Missing: Broadcast Emergency Response) Alert Web Portal Consortium (various states)
- American Association of Wellness and Pastoral Counselors (counseling association)
- American Association for Women Radiologists
- Anti-Androgen Withdrawal Response (cancer)
- Artists Archives of the Western Reserve (Cleveland, OH)
- As And When Required
- Anne Arundel Waterway Restoration Alliance (Maryland)
- Arctic Aviation Weather Reporting Station
- Advanced Antiarmor Weapon System
- Advanced Antitank Weapon System
- Advanced Australian Workplace Solutions Pty Ltd (Australia)
- Alcoholics Anonymous World Services
- Anti-Aircraft Warning System
- Anti-Armor Weapons System (UK)
- Associated Artists of Winston-Salem (Winston-Salem, NC)
- Association of African Women Scholars
- Australian Animal Welfare Strategy
Samples in periodicals archive:
WRE) of the American Academy of Water Resources Engineers (AAWRE), a subsidiary of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE).