Dupont Hospital Center for Sleep Health, Fort Wayne, has received program accreditation from the American Academy of Sleep Medicine.
What does AASM stand for?
AASM stands for American Academy of Sleep Medicine (formerly the American Sleep Disorders Association)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AASM
We have 25 other meanings of AASM in our Acronym Attic
- American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (Alexandria, VA)
- American Association for State and Local History
- African American Student Leadership Institute (Texas A&M University)
- All American Super Late Models (stock car racing)
- Air Assault
- Adaptive Algorithm Selection Method
- Advanced Air-to-Surface Missile
- Advanced Anti-Spam Module
- African American Shopping Mall
- African American Studies Minor
- Associated African States and Madagascar
- Australian Active Service Medal
- Associate of Applied Science in Medical Assisting
- Acquaintance-Attachment Assessment Strategy for Maternal Behaviors
- Australian Association of Stud Merino Breeders (sheep)
- American Association for the Study of Mental Imagery
- Active Australia Schools Network
- Acute Autonomic and Sensory Neuropathy
- Africa Action Student Network (student activists)
- Afro-Asian Society of Nematologists
Samples in periodicals archive:
16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- A consistent bedtime routine significantly improves sleep in infants and toddlers, a study from the American Academy of Sleep Medicine shows.
This study is an important reminder that stressful events and other major life changes often cause insomnia," said American Academy of Sleep Medicine President Dr Timothy Morgenthaler.
th] Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine in Baltimore, MD on Wednesday, June 5, 2013 at 12:30 p.
Bernards Sleep Disorders Center in Jonesboro, which is the first sleep medicine program in the region to be accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine.
of Florida-Gainesville) introduces fundamental knowledge about sleep medicine and polysomnography, with current terminology and diagnostic criteria that reflect the recently published International Classification of Sleep Disorders, Second Edition; and the American Academy of Sleep Medicine scoring manual.
WVU Hospitals' Sleep Evaluation Center has been fully accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM).
The Covenant Sleep Clinic recently received program accreditation from the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM).