Hal Ornstein, DPM, FASPS serves as Director of Corporate Development of the American Academy of Podiatric Practice Management and Consulting Editor for Podiatry Management Magazine.
What does AAPPM stand for?
AAPPM stands for American Academy of Podiatric Practice Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of AAPPM in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Asia Pacific Performing Arts Centres
- Assistance Association for Political Prisoners (Burma)
- Arizona Association of Providers for People with Disabilities
- Army Automation Planning, Programming, & Evaluation System
- Africa All Party Parliamentary Group
- Advanced and Applied Polymer Processing Institute (Virginia)
- Arkansas Association of Professional Private Investigators
- Asian American Public Policy Institute (Los Altos, CA)
- Aasrit Agro Products Private Limited
- Artists' and Photographers' Press Ltd
- Associations Agréées de Pêche et de Protection du Milieu Aquatique (French: Approved Associations of Fisheries and Aquatic Environment Protection)
- Association of Advanced Practice Psychiatric Nurses (Washington)
- American Association of Preferred Provider Organizations
- Approbationsordnung für Apotheker (German: Approbational Rules for Pharmacists)
- American Association of Planned Parenthood Physicians
- Short Alochol and Alcohol Problems Perception Questionnaire
- All Arms Pre-Parachute Selection (UK)
- American Association of Podiatric Physicians and Surgeons
- Association of Asia Pacific Physical Societies
- Army Acquisition Pollution Prevention Support Office