Leading Oral Health Care Foundation Gifts Organizations With More than $269,000 CHICAGO, April 22, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Healthy Smiles, Healthy Children (HSHC), the Foundation of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry (AAPD), awarded 15 Access to Care Grants to organizations throughout the country that supported local service initiatives and provided oral health care access to underserved, at-risk children.
What does AAPD stand for?
AAPD stands for American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAPD
We have 20 other meanings of AAPD in our Acronym Attic
- Australian Association for Pastoral Care in Education
- Association of Asian Pacific Community Health Organizations
- Atlantic Agri-Products Competitiveness Initiative
- Average Annual per Capita Income
- African American Photographers of Central Ohio
- American Association of Pesticide Control Officials (est. 1947; Milford, DE)
- Association of American Pesticide Control Officials
- Associação de Apoio ao Programa Comunidade Solidaria (Portuguese: Association of Support for Community Solidarity Program; Brazil)
- Australian Associated Press Communications Services
- Aging Aircraft Planning Division (AASPO)
- American Association of People with Disabilities
- Ann Arbor Police Department (Michigan)
- Association of Anesthesiology Program Directors
- Asylum and Appeals Policy Directorate (UK)
- African-American Project Directors Association
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry Foundation (Chicago, IL)
- Anisotropic Atom Point Dipole
- Action d'Appui pour la Protection des Droits des Minorités en Afrique Centrale (French: Support Action for the Protection of Minority Rights in Central Africa; Rwanda)
- African American Parents for Drug Prevention (Cincinnati, OH)
- American Academy of Psychoanalysis and Dynamic Psychiatry (Bloomfield, CT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
National Facial Protection Month is made possible annually through a partnership among the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, the American Association of Orthodontists and the Academy for Sports Dentistry.
Recommendations on how to help preserve children's teeth during Halloween and throughout the year are being provided by the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, Chicago.
Sources: American Academy of Ophthalmology, American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, American Cancer Society, American Dental Association, Kaiser Permanente, Los Angeles County Department of Health Services, U.
Perlman received the Pediatric Dentist of the Year Award from the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry (AAPD) Foundation.
Scott Litch, deputy executive director and general counsel of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, Chicago.
According to the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, almost all children experience open bites during the transition from primary to permanent teeth.
In an effort to counteract the influence of the tobacco advertising blitz, numerous medical and dental organizations such as the American Dental Association, the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, and the Academy of Sports Dentistry, have condemned the use of spit tobacco.