org Membership, bookstore to buy standards of various nursing practices, the Code of Ethics for Nurses, Online Journal of Nursing, press releases on various legislative initiatives, connections to state (constituent) nurses associations, American Nurses Credentialing Center, and the American Academy of Nursing.
What does AAN stand for?
AAN stands for American Academy of Nursing
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAN
We have 97 other meanings of AAN in our Acronym Attic
- All Adult Movies XXX
- Ann Arbor Model Yacht Club (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Action Alert Network (International Freedom of Expression Exchange)
- Active Antenna Node
- Activity Accounting Number
- AIDS-Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome Associated Neutropenia
- Air Ambulance Network
- All About Nothing (gaming)
- All Area Network
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Academy of Nutrition
- American Association of Nurserymen
- Annuaire de l'Afrique du Nord (French: North African Directory; publication)
- Application-Aware Network (AT&T)
- Archaeological Association of Nigeria
- Army After Next
- Asemblea Atlantico del Nord (North Atlantic Assembly; NATO)
- Assignment Action Number (US Air Force)
- Association of Alternative Newsweeklies
- Australian Association of Neurologists
Samples in periodicals archive:
American Academy of Nursing EdgeRunners http://www.
As one of our country's leading experts on quality improvement interventions for the care of nursing home residents, Marilyn Rantz, PhD, RN, FAAN, was honored In November by the American Academy of Nursing and the John A.
Ernest Grant, longtime AAMN member from Chapel Hill, NC will be inducted into Fellowship of the American Academy of Nursing at their October 2011 meeting in Washington, DC.
Colleen Goode, PhD, RN NEA-CA, FAAN was named an Edge Runner by the American Academy of Nursing.
The American Academy of Nursing named five Living Legends for 2010: Billye J.
She is a member of the American Public Health Association, American Association of Occupational Health Nurses, International Society for Environmental Epidemiology, American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, Sigma Theta Tau Honorary Nursing Society, American Nurses Association and the American Academy of Nursing.
A Bahraini United Nations official has been honoured by the American Academy of Nursing.