As Kathy Oddenino describes in Healing Ourselves, there are five basic tenets to success: commitment, communication, cooperation, compassion, Resources for hiring an architect If you go back to your Internet search engine and type in "healthcare architects," "healthcare interior designers," and "design for aging," you'll find the following results: the American College of Healthcare Architects (ACHA), the American Academy of Healthcare Interior Designers (AAHID), and the Design for Aging (DFA) knowledge center, which is a subset of the American Institute of Architects (AIA) that focuses on designing environments for seniors.
What does AAHID stand for?
AAHID stands for American Academy of Healthcare Interior Designers
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- African American Heritage Hymnal (book)
- Arkansas Association of Home Health Agencies (home care)
- American Association of Hispanics in Higher Education
- Atlanta Alliance for Health and Human Rights (Georgia)
- African American Health Institute (San Bernardino, CA)
- American Association of Home Inspectors
- Asian American Health Initiative
- African American Health Institute of San Bernardino County (California)
- American Azteca Horse International Association
- Arkansas Association for Hearing Impaired Children (Benton, AR)
- Alabama Association of Health Information Management
- Augusta Area Health Information Management Association (Georgia)
- Advanced Airborne Hyperspectral Imaging System
- American Academy of HIV Medicine
- American Academy of HIV Medicine Specialist
- Airport Authority Hong Kong
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- All American Hockey League
- Alliance for the Advancement of Heritage Languages
- American Alliance for Honest Labeling