He has also published numerous health-care-related articles, been active in various health-care organizations, and in 1995, served as the president of the American Academy of Healthcare Attorneys.
What does AAHA stand for?
AAHA stands for American Academy of Healthcare Attorneys
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAHA
We have 15 other meanings of AAHA in our Acronym Attic
- Acetohydroxamic Acid (drug)
- African American Holiday Association
- African-American Heritage Association
- Alachua Arabian Horse Association
- Alamo Arabian Horse Association (Texas)
- Alamo Area Hospitality Association (San Antonio, TX)
- Alberta Amateur Hockey Association
- Alexandria Area Hockey Association
- Allegany Area Historical Association
- American Academy of Health Administration
- American Amateur Holdem Association
- American Amputee Hockey Association
- American Animal Hospital Association
- American Appendix Horse Association
- American Arabian Horse Association
- American Association of Handwriting Analysis
- American Association of Homes for the Aging (now American Association of Homes and Services for the Aging, AAHSA)
- Association of Alaska Housing Authorities
- Atlantic Amateur Hockey Association
- Awaiting Action Higher Authority
Samples in periodicals archive:
On July 1, NHLA and the American Academy of Healthcare Attorneys (AAHA) will combine into a single organization, creating the nation's largest educational association devoted to legal issues in the health industry.