For these reasons, the American Academy of Developmental Medicine and Dentistry opposes the use of either a neurodevelopmental disorder or an intellectual disability alone as a rationale for withdrawal of nutrition or other life-sustaining care.
What does AADMD stand for?
AADMD stands for American Academy of Developmental Medicine and Dentistry
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of AADMD in our Acronym Attic
- Ann Arbor District Library (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Architecture Analysis and Design Language
- Asociación Argentina de Luminotecnia
- Avionic Architecture Description Language
- Attendance Allowance and Disability Living Allowance (UK bill)
- Association of African Distance Learning Centres
- Active Air Defense Measures
- Affymetrix Analysis Data Model (Affymetrix, Inc.)
- Agency Administrator (US NWCG)
- Allergy Asthma Disease Management Center
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations Agreement on Disaster Management and Emergency Response
- American Association of Daily Money Managers
- American Association of Debt Management Organizations
- Administration Area Domain Name
- American Association of Domain Names (non-profit for domain name owners)
- Ann Arbor Dot Net Developers (Michigan; founded 2006)
- Association of Athens Daily Newspaper Publishers
- Airborne Automated Digital Network System
- All-Ages Dance Ordinance (Seattle, WA)
- American Association of Dispensing Ophthalmologists (est. 2000)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About the American Academy of Developmental Medicine and Dentistry The mission of the American Academy of Developmental Medicine and Dentistry (AADMD) is to improve the overall health of individuals with Neurodevelopmental Disorders and/or Intellectual Disabilities (ND/ID).
Zelenski, a developmental neuropsychiatrist, was a founding member of the American Academy of Developmental Medicine and Dentistry, an organization created to enhance the clinical outcomes of persons with intellectual disabilities.