In addition to SCMI, a great resource to find a knowledgeable sleep dentist in your area is the American Academy of Craniofacial Pain (www.
What does AACP stand for?
AACP stands for American Academy of Craniofacial Pain (since 1985; Hurst, Texas)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AACP
We have 96 other meanings of AACP in our Acronym Attic
- Arizona Association of Chiefs of Police
- Advanced Airborne Command Post
- Alaskan Air Command Pamphlet
- Alliance against Counterfeiting and Piracy (UK)
- Allied Acquisition Practices Publication (NATO)
- Ambient Air Control Panel
- American Academy for Child Psychoanalysis
- American Academy of Cardiovascular Perfusion
- American Academy of Clinical Psychiatrists
- American Academy of Community Psychiatrists
- American Association of Chinese Professionals
- American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy
- Approved Acronym Creation Permit (humor)
- Assistant Area Commander, Plans (US Coast Guard)
- Australian Association of Consultant Pharmacies
- American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy Council of Deans (Alexandria, VA)
- Andre Agassi College Preparatory Academy (Las Vegas, NV)
- Australian Association of Consultant Pharmacy
- Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Products Association (US)
- Association for Communist and Post-Communist Studies (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
American Academy of Craniofacial Pain Survey Finds Americans Would Pay Twice Their Income to Be Headache Free - HURST, Texas, Aug.