He was also a Fellow for both the American College of Advanced Practice Psychologists and the American Academy of Clinical Sexologists.
What does AACS stand for?
AACS stands for American Academy of Clinical Sexologists
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AACS
We have 69 other meanings of AACS in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Access Content System (standard for content distribution and digital rights management)
- Afsaneh Art and Culture Society (California)
- Airborne Activity Confinement System
- Airborne Air Control Squadron
- Airborne Astrographic Camera System
- Aircraft Approach Control System (receiver-decoder)
- Airways & Air Communications Service
- Alfred Almond Central School (Almond, NY)
- Alta Autoridade para a Comunicação Social (Portugal)
- Ambient Air Control System
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- American Association of Cemetery Superintendents
- American Association of Christian Schools
- American Association of Cosmetology Schools
- Ann Arbor Christian School (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Anti Aircraft Control Station
- Applied Aged Care Solutions (Victoria, Australia)
- Armenian American Cultural Society
- Army Airways Communications System
- Associate of Australian Computer Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
The president of the American Academy of Clinical Sexologists, Dr.
Libby is board-certified by The American Academy of Clinical Sexologists, The American Board of Sexology and The American College of Sexologists.