He is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology and is Board Certified in Audiology.
What does AAA stand for?
AAA stands for American Academy of Audiology
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAA
We have 912 other meanings of AAA in our Acronym Attic
- Alpha-Amino Acid
- Alstyle Apparel & Activewear (clothing)
- Alternate Assembly Area
- Amateur Astronomers Association (New York City, NY)
- Amateur Athletic Association (of England)
- Amateurs d'Automobiles Anciennes (French: Vintage Car Enthusiasts)
- American Abstract Artists
- American Academy of Actuaries
- American Academy of Addictionology
- American Academy of Advertising
- American Accordionists' Association
- American Accounting Association
- American Airlines Arena (Miami, FL)
- American Allergy Association
- American Ambulance Association
- American Andalusian Association
- American Angus Association
- American Anthropological Association
- American Appraisal Associates
- American Arbitration Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
20, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- In an unprecedented joint communique the Academy of Doctors of Audiology (ADA), the American Academy of Audiology (the Academy) and the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) delivered a statement focusing on consumer needs in the delivery models of hearing health care and recognizing the changing face of the hearing health care environment.
On October 31, 2011, the Academy of Doctors of Audiology and the American Academy of Audiology sent a joint letter to UHC expressing their concerns.
Nicholson has received the Student Research Award from the American Academy of Audiology for her doctoral research on transient-evoked otoacoustic emissions.
HEARING IMPAIRMENT * American Academy of Audiology, 8300 Greensboro Dr, Suite 750, McLean, VA 22102.
American Academy of Audiology 8300 Greensboro Drive, Suite 750 McLean, VA 22102 Voice: (703) 790-8466 Toll-free: (800) AAA-2336 TTY: (703) 790-8466 Internet: www.
was honored by the American Academy of Audiology with the Samuel F.
According to the American Academy of Audiology, approximately 12 percent of all children and teens ages 6-19 have noise induced hearing loss.