American Academy of Allergy Asthma and Immunology (AAAI), the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology, and the Joint Council of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
What does AAAAI stand for?
AAAAI stands for American Academy of Allergy Asthma and Immunology
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAAAI
We have 6 other meanings of AAAAI in our Acronym Attic
- AHo's Amazing Atlas of Antibody Anatomy
- American Association Against Acronym Abuse
- American Association Against Alliteration Abuse (humor)
- Amicale Athoise des Amateurs d'Automobiles Anciennes (French: Ath Friendly Lovers of Vintage Cars; Ath, Belgium)
- Association Amicale des Amateurs d'Andouillettes Authentiques (used to qualify an andouillette, French cooked pork meat)
- Association Amicale des Anciens d'Air Alpes (French airline, Chambéry, France)
- Association for the Abolition of Abused Abbreviations and Asinine Acronyms
- All-American Association Against Acronym Abuse Anonymous :-)
- American Association Against Acronym and Abbreviation Abuse
- Ascending Aorta-Abdominal Aorta Bypass
- Authorization, Accounting, Auditing and Instrumentation (software; Apple)
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Area Agencies on Aging Association of Michigan
- Associação dos Amigos dos Animais Abandonados da Moita
- As American As Apple Pie
- American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities
- Arizona Academic Advising Articulation Task Force (Phoenix, AZ)
- Accounting Alumni Advisory Board (University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown; Johnstown, PA)
- Admiralty Bancorp Inc.
- All American Alien Boy (Ian Hunter song)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The American Academy of Allergy Asthma and Immunology (AAAAI) and the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA) have joined forces to develop Is Your Asthma Allergic?
5 billion a year, according to the American Academy of Allergy Asthma and Immunology.
2), the peer reviewed journal of the American Academy of Allergy Asthma and Immunology.
The companies plan to complete a full analysis of the Phase III asthma data by first quarter 2000, and hope to present results at the American Academy of Allergy Asthma and Immunology (AAAAI) in San Diego in March.