Although there are numerous ways children with asthma and allergies can reduce attacks and live a more normal life, researchers at the 2004 annual meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology (AAAAI) in San Francisco said cigarette smoking in the home virtually negates those interventions.
What does AAAA&I stand for?
AAAA&I stands for American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Association of Accredited Advertising Agents Malaysia
- Association of American Advertising Agencies (New York, NY)
- Association of Area Agencies on Aging
- Atelier Accessoires Automobiles Anciennes (French: Old Automobiles Accessories Workshop; auto parts manufacturer; Beychac-et-Caillau, France)
- Atlanta Area Aquarium Association
- Australian Association of Advertising Agencies
- Australian Automotive Aftermarket Association
- Authentication, Authorization, Accounting and Auditing (remote access security approach that controls network access)
- Authentication, Authorization, Accounting, and Address (Internet infrastructure)
- Battery Size
- AHo's Amazing Atlas of Antibody Anatomy
- American Association Against Acronym Abuse
- American Association Against Alliteration Abuse (humor)
- Amicale Athoise des Amateurs d'Automobiles Anciennes (French: Ath Friendly Lovers of Vintage Cars; Ath, Belgium)
- Association Amicale des Amateurs d'Andouillettes Authentiques (used to qualify an andouillette, French cooked pork meat)
- Association Amicale des Anciens d'Air Alpes (French airline, Chambéry, France)
- Association for the Abolition of Abused Abbreviations and Asinine Acronyms
- All-American Association Against Acronym Abuse Anonymous :-)
- American Association Against Acronym and Abbreviation Abuse
- Ascending Aorta-Abdominal Aorta Bypass
Samples in periodicals archive:
com/health/aanma * American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology (800-822-ASMA) Interact: http://www.
According to the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology, more than 40 million Americans are currently estimated to suffer with allergic diseases and allergies are the sixth leading cause of chronic disease in the United States.
He is the president of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology (AAAAI) and a member of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute's Expert Panel on the Management of Asthma as well as the American Thoracic Society.
At the 2002 annual meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology, researchers from the ongoing Inner-City Asthma Study, funded by the NIAID and the NIEHS, reported on the efficacy of two simple methods for reducing emergency room visits and symptoms in inner-city children with asthma.
The study, presented last March at the annual meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology, determined that heating the baking products for 30 minutes at 350 [degrees] F (standard baking temperature and time) greatly reduces the allergen levels.