The American Academy of Actuaries today released an issue brief, Means Testing for Social Security, that examines proposals designed to limit Social Security benefits to high-income retirees, including how that change could affect both the solvency and underlying principles of the program.
What does AAA stand for?
AAA stands for American Academy of Actuaries
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AAA
We have 912 other meanings of AAA in our Acronym Attic
- Allocations, Assessments, and Analysis
- Alpha Associates Alliance (Knoxville, Tennessee)
- Alpha-1 Association of Australia (South Perth, WA, Australia)
- Alpha-Amino Acid
- Alstyle Apparel & Activewear (clothing)
- Alternate Assembly Area
- Amateur Astronomers Association (New York City, NY)
- Amateur Athletic Association (of England)
- Amateurs d'Automobiles Anciennes (French: Vintage Car Enthusiasts)
- American Abstract Artists
- American Academy of Addictionology
- American Academy of Advertising
- American Academy of Audiology
- American Accordionists' Association
- American Accounting Association
- American Airlines Arena (Miami, FL)
- American Allergy Association
- American Ambulance Association
- American Andalusian Association
- American Angus Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among other campaign participants are the American Academy of Actuaries and organizations in Canada and Mexico.
He is a Fellow of the Society of Actuaries (FSA), a Member of the American Academy of Actuaries (MAAA), a Fellow of the Life Management Institute (FLMI) and a Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU).
15, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The American Academy of Actuaries announced the beginning of the terms of the three regular director members elected by its members in online balloting this past summer.
She is an associate of the Casualty Actuarial Society and a member of the American Academy of Actuaries.
2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The American Academy of Actuaries awarded Curtis Huntington , MAAA, FCA, FSA, MSPA,with the 2012 Jarvis Farley Service Award during a ceremony held earlier today at the organization's annual meeting and awards luncheon.
15, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The American Academy of Actuaries board of directors has elected Tom Terry to the position of president-elect.
Wendlandt is a Fellow of the Society of Actuaries and a member of the American Academy of Actuaries.