Ayalon is presently the President of Hod Ayalon Ltd, Senior International Consultant at Gravitas International Consultants, Vice Chairman of Israel-America Chamber of Commerce, a Board member of America-Israel Friendship League and Co-Chairman of Nefesh B'nefesh.
What does AIFL stand for?
AIFL stands for America-Israel Friendship League (est. 1971; various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AIFL
We have 4 other meanings of AIFL in our Acronym Attic
- American Indian Film Institute (est. 1979)
- Association d'Initiation et de Formation Informatique (French: Association Initiation and Computer Training)
- Association of Indian Forging Industry (Pune, India)
- Associazione Insieme Fratelli Indios (Italian: Together Brothers Indian Association)
- Asilomar Institute for Information Architecture
- Association d'Île de France des Infirmier(e)s de Bloc Opératoire Diplômé(e)s d'État
- Associazione Italiana Fabbricanti Insegne Luminose (Italian: Italian Association of Light Sign Manufacturers)
- All Is Fair in Love and War
- Workshop on Artificial Intelligence from the Information Processing Perspective
- Associate of the Institution of Fire Engineers
- American Indoor Football League
- Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale
- Assessment Is for Learning (UK)
- Atlantic Indoor Football League (est. 2006)
- Australian Infrastructure Fund Limited (formerly Australian Privatisation Fund Limited)
- American Institute for Free Labor Development
- Alternative Investment Fund Manager
- Aromatase Inhibitor for Men
- ASEAN Institute of Forest Management
- Association Internationale Forêts Méditerranéennes (French: International Association for Mediterranean Forests)
Samples in periodicals archive:
America-Israel Friendship League: Mutual Respect Through Athletics America-Israel Friendship League (AIFL) received $200,000, to be distributed over two years, for its Citizenship Through Sports Exchange (CTSE).
16 /PRNewswire/ -- Peter Yarrow, a member of the world renowned folk group Peter, Paul & Mary, whom a decade ago, founded the educational advocacy non-profit, Operation Respect: "Don't Laugh at Me," will join a group of US education leaders, including several large city school superintendents, on a mission to Israel sponsored by the America-Israel Friendship League (AIFL) from February 17th to the 23rd.
Korea Foundation, the board of trustees of Meridian International Center, and National Council for Political Management at the George Washington University, the board of directors of the Partnership for National Service, and the America-Israel Friendship League.
The mission is being sponsored by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the America-Israel Friendship League.