Co-sponsoring business groups include: American Turkish Council, America-Georgia Business Development Council, American-Uzbekistan Chamber of Commerce, U.
What does AGBDC stand for?
AGBDC stands for America-Georgia Business Development Council (est. 1998)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of AGBDC in our Acronym Attic
- Agricultural Bank of China
- America Georgia Business Council (Washington, DC)
- American German Business Club Berlin (est. 1993; Berlin, Germany)
- Assemblies of God Bible College (various locations)
- Association of Grace Baptist Churches
- Attorney General of British Columbia (Canada)
- Agriculture Board of Contract Appeals (US Department of Agriculture)
- Adaptive Group-Blind Detection
- Associazione Genitori Bambini Down (Italian: Association of Parents of Children with Down Syndrome; Italy)
- Australian Good Beer Directory (East Lismore, New South Wales, Australia)
- Associazione Genitori Bambini Emopatici (Italian: Association of Parents of Children Affected by Blood Diseases)
- Agate Boldface Type
- Amazing Grace Bible Fellowship (Redmond, OR)
- The Arabian Gulf Business Forum
- Alexander Graham Bell Family Papers (Library Of Congress)
- Allgemeines Bürgerliches Gesetzbuch (German: Civil Code)
- Androgen-Glucocorticoid-Binding Globulin
- Australian Glass Beadmaker Guild (Brisbane, Australia)
- Average Group Busy Hour
- A Grubu Beta Hemolitik Streptokok (Turkish: Group A Beta-Hemolytic Streptococcal; bacteria)