The Complete America's Test Kitchen TV Show Cookbook, revised edition America's Test Kitchen www.
What does ATK stand for?
ATK stands for America's Test Kitchen (TV Show)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of ATK
We have 38 other meanings of ATK in our Acronym Attic
- ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers) Transactions Journal of Vibration Acoustics
- Aboriginal Traditional Knowledge
- Above the Knee (medical care)
- Accessibility Toolkit (GNOME Accessibility Project)
- Administrata Tatimore e Kosovës (Kosova Tax Administration)
- Agammaglobulinemia Tyrosine Kinase
- Aircraft Transport Kit
- Akademia Teologii Katolickiej (Polish: Academy of Catholic Theology)
- All Things Kawaii (personal website)
- Alliant Techsystems Inc. (aerospace and defense company)
- Andrew Toolkit
- Anti Terror Kampf (German: Anti-Terror Fight; martial art)
- AppleTalk (file extension)
- AT Kearney, Inc. (consulting firm)
- At The Keyboard
- Automaattinen Tietojenkäsittely (Finnish: Automatic Data Processing)
- Available Tonne Kilometer (aviation calculation)
- Aviation Turbine Kerosene (petroleum)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Best Food Program: Television - America's Test Kitchen (America's Test Kitchen, LLC) Best Food Travel Series: Television - Around the World in 80 Plates (Bravo Media/Magical Elves) Best Food Travel Series: Web - Classy Ladies with Alie Ward and Georgia Hardstark (The Cooking Channel / National Picture Show Co.
Quick Family Cookbook America's Test Kitchen 9781933615998, $34.
America's Test Kitchen serves home cooking at its best with Cook's Country, Season 3, brought to DVD by PBS.
Enter what may be my saving grace: The America's Test Kitchen Healthy Family Cookbook (released by America's Test Kitchen, ringbound hardcover, 528 pages).
There are more than 100 classic and heirloom favorites in the recently released "Cook's Country Best Potluck Recipes," from the Editors of America's Test Kitchen.
Byline: Kim Davaz For The Register-Guard Cooking for Two 2009 By the editors of America's Test Kitchen (America's Test Kitchen, $35 hardcover) There is no challenge too large or too small for the America's Test Kitchen crew.
The editorial director of America's Test Kitchen and his colleagues have tested and perfected more than 100 backyard grilling techniques for Cook's Country's latest book, "Best Grilling Recipes".