Tom Bergeron, host of ABC's Dancing with the Stars and America's Funniest Videos will emcee and Karina Smirnoff and Louis van Amstel of Dancing with the Stars will perform.
What does AVF stand for?
AVF stands for America's Funniest Videos (TV show)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of AVF
We have 46 other meanings of AVF in our Acronym Attic
- Asociación Venezolana de Exportadores (Spanish: Venezuelan Association of Exporters)
- Audio Video Exchange
- Antelope Valley Enterprise Zone (Palmdale, CA; real estate)
- Accueil des Villes Françaises (French: French Cities Welcome)
- Active Value Fund
- Active Virtual Forwarder (computing)
- Ada Validation Facility
- Afrrikaner Volksfront (Afrikaner People's Front)
- Algie Vasculaire de la Face (French: Cluster Headache)
- All Volunteer Force
- American Vineyard Foundation
- Aortic Valve Flow
- Architectural Vulnerability Factor
- Arteriovenous Fistula
- Association Végétarienne de France (French: Vegetarian Association of France)
- Audio Visual Furniture (est. 1996)
- Augmented Voltage Foot (EKG lead)
- Auxiliary Vector Filtering
- Average Value Factor (USACE)
- Azimuthally Varying Field
Samples in periodicals archive:
The memo dated April 9, 2010 said, "UPON APPROVAL, THIS COMMERCIAL IS RESTRICTED FROM THE FOLLOWING PROGRAMMING/TIME PERIODS (ET): Post 9 PM: Extreme Makeover, Home Edition and Wipeout, Animated Wonderful World of Disney, Wonderful World of Disney, Dancing With the Stars, America's Funniest Videos, Game Shows.
The series co- producer is John Bennardo, who was a producer on America's Funniest Videos and Oprah's Oxygen Network.