Recently America's Carriers Telecommunications Association (ACTA) filed an FCC petition asking that the sale of Internet telephony software be banned and that FCC regulate the Internet as a telecommunications service.
What does ACTA stand for?
ACTA stands for America's Carriers Telecommunications Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACTA
We have 79 other meanings of ACTA in our Acronym Attic
- Administrative Council for Terminal Attachments
- Advanced Combat Training Academy
- Against Cruelty to Animals
- Air Traffic Control Association
- Alabama Cable Telecommunications Association
- Alameda Corridor Transportation Agency
- Alameda Corridor Transportation Authority (California)
- Alameda County Transportation Authority
- Allensbacher Computer- und Telekommunikations-Analyse (German: computer and telecommunications analysis of Allensbach)
- Alliance of Canadian Travel Associations
- American Chungdokwan Taekwondo Association
- American Community Theatre Association (now American Association of Community Theatre)
- American Council of Trustees and Alumni
- Anglo-Catholic Church in the Americas
- Anti-Corruption and Anti-Trafficking Action
- Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement
- Arkansas Cable Telecommunications Association
- Arlington County Tennis Association (Virginia)
- Association Canadienne des Troubles Anxieux (French: Anxiety Disorders Association of Canada)
- Association de Coordination Technique Agricole (France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
html) asking the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) not to ban Internet Telephony as requested in March by America's Carriers Telecommunications Association (ACTA), a group representing approximately 130 long distance telephone carrier resellers.
Ambersley has served on several association boards, including America's Carriers Telecommunications Association and the Associated Communication Companies of America.