org America's Career Resource Network Association--www.
What does ACRN stand for?
ACRN stands for America's Career Resource Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACRN
We have 12 other meanings of ACRN in our Acronym Attic
- Australasian Compliance Risk Management
- Automated Communications Resource Manager
- Aviation Chief Radioman (military classification)
- Air Conditioning and Refrigerating Manufacturer's Association
- Académie Chrétienne de la Rive Nord (French: North Shore Christian Academy; Canada)
- Accounting Classification Reference Number
- Acoustic Coordinated Reset Neuromodulation (tinnitus treatment)
- Aéro-Club de Rouen Normandie (French aviation club; Normandy, France)
- AIDS Certified Registered Nurse
- All Campus Radio Network (Ohio University)
- American Country Radio Network (Internet radio)
- Asthma Clinical Research Network (National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute)
- Les Amis de la Cathédrale Russe de Nice (French: Friends of the Russian Cathedral in Nice; Nice, France)
- Ambrose Carson River Natural Area
- America's Career Resource Network Association
- Amplified Complementary Ribonucleic Acid
- Academic Clinical Research Organization
- Academic Contract Research Organization (Washington, DC)
- ACE Capital Re Overseas Ltd.
- ACPO Criminal Records Office (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army Recruiting Command, and America's Career Resource Network Association (ACRNA) are among some of the previous award recipients.