AmeriCorps is comprised of three main programs: AmeriCorps State and National, AmeriCorps VISTA, and AmeriCorps NCCC.
What does ACSN stand for?
ACSN stands for AmeriCorps State and National
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACSN
We have 19 other meanings of ACSN in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Central Southern Motor Clubs (UK)
- Athens Chamber of Small and Medium sized Industries (Athens, Greece)
- ATM Circuit Steering Management Information Base
- Asics Conference of Science and Medicine in Sport (Australia)
- Australian Conference of Science and Medicine in Sport
- A Chacun Sa Niche
- Advance Change/Study Notice
- Advanced Change Study Notice
- Advanced Computer Systems and Networks (conference)
- American College of Surgical Neurophysiology
- Anti-Corruption Student Network (South East Europe)
- Asian Cropping Systems Network
- Aspartame Consumer Safety Network
- Association of Canadian Studies in the Netherlands
- Alverno College Student Nurses Association (Milwaukee, WI)
- Association of Caspian Sea News Agencies
- Academic Computing Services Network
- Advisory Committee on Safety of Nuclear Installations
- AIDS Coalition of Southern New Jersey
- Association of Cambridge Schools in New Zealand
Samples in periodicals archive:
Two other AmeriCorps programs - AmeriCorps State and National and AmeriCorps Vista - would see less drastic cuts.