What does AIHHT stand for?
AIHHT stands for Amelogenesis Imperfecta, Hypomaturation-Hypoplastic Type, with Taurodontism
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Australian Institute of Health and Welfare
- All India Heart Foundation (est. 1962)
- American Indian Heritage Foundation (est. 1973)
- American Industrial Hygiene Foundation (est. 1982)
- American Institute of Healthcare & Fitness (Raleigh, NC)
- Asociación Internacional de Historia Ferroviaria (International Railway History Association)
- Australian Ice Hockey Federation
- American Indian Health and Family Services (Michigan)
- Australian Institute for Holocaust and Genocide Studies
- Association of Independent Hearing Healthcare Professionals (UK)
- Assault Information and History Interview (various locations)
- Australian International Health Institute (University of Melbourne; Australia)
- Automotive Industries Holding, Inc.
- Amnesty International Hong Kong (Kowloon)
- Alberta Insurance Hockey League (Canada)
- American Inline Hockey League (est. 2008)
- Aminoglycoside-Induced Hearing Loss
- Aspen Insurance Holdings Limited (Bermuda)
- Australian Ice Hockey League
- Australian Institute of Health, Law and Ethics