It's pure politics," said Amy Hagstrom Miller, the chief executive of Whole Woman's Health, which operates four abortion clinics throughout the state and an ambulatory surgical center that performs abortions.
What does ASC stand for?
ASC stands for Ambulatory Surgical Center
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ASC
We have 1071 other meanings of ASC in our Acronym Attic
- Alternative System of Control
- Altitude Stabilization and Control
- Alumni Scholars Club (various locations)
- Alzheimer Society of Canada
- Amalgamation Steering Committee (various organizations)
- Amateur Seismic Centre (India)
- Amateur Swimming Club
- Ambazac Sprinter Club (France)
- Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- America's Servicing Company (Wells Fargo Home Mortgage)
- American Safari Cruises (Seattle, WA)
- American Sales Company (Lancaster, NY)
- American Satellite Corporation
- American School of Counseling
- American Service Center (various locations)
- American Society for Cybernetics
- American Society of Biomechanics
- American Society of Cinematographers
- American Society of Criminology
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- Classes have already started in the new Vision Source Ambulatory Surgical Center at the University of Houston.
BALTIMORE, May 10, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Chesapeake Urology Associates,(CUA) and its Maryland Summit Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASC) were named last week to the 2011 Becker's Hospital Review/Becker's ASC Review list of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare.
Tongue reductions should be performed in an ambulatory surgical center or in the hospital.
The study found that among a sample of ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs) in three states, two-thirds had infection control lapses identified during routine inspections.
BALTIMORE, April 4, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Becker's ASC Review, a trade publication for ambulatory surgery center management that offers general business, legal and clinical guidance, selected two Maryland Summit Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASC) administrators as tops in the nation.
An example of the increase: The assessment for ambulatory surgical centers is going from $1,785 to $4,892.
Often included are updates to or implementation of hospital and ambulatory surgical center workers' compensation fee schedules.